Find the Animal Warden

The Animal Control Unit consists of one Animal Warden.  Enforces City, County, State and Federal animal control laws.  Responds to calls concerning domestic animals as well as wild animals.  Only Animal Control Officer in the county that is certified to use a dart gun for capturing wild animals without serious injury to the animal. You can email or call 770-254-2355. 

The Animal Warden has pet owner tips and news weekly in Newnan Notes.